Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Packing begins...(somewhat)

So over the last few weeks and months, I have been making a list of things that I will be bringing with me. It's very difficult to decide what I need and what I want to bring. So I am going to begin my list of things. If you think I am missing something, or if you think I can live without something, let me know!


Things:

- Eagle Creek 90L bag.
- Sleeping Pad
- 2 Quick Dry Towels (body)
- 2 Quick dry towels (face)
- Swiss Army knife
- Clothes Line
- Head Lamp
- Commando Hooks
- 8 maids-a-milking
- Zip Lock bags
- Laptop
- Digital Camera (Kodak Z812)
- 3 2GB chips (I love me some pictures)
- Batteries (12 e2 Lithium)
- MP3 Player
- Books (A Thousand Splendid Suns..not sure the other)
- Pillow?
- A Few DVDs to watch on laptop (when electricity is available)
- 2 Nalgene bottles
- Flash Drive (Not sure size) To write and save emails, and letters.
- 2Flat Sheets
- Duct tape (?)
- Nag Champa incense
- alarm clock (battery)
- wind up radio
- Card Games

clothing

- 3 dress pants (blk/tan/grn)
- 3 pairs shorts
- 7 white undershirts
- 1 nice outfit
- 4 pairs quick dry boxers & 3 others
- 5-7 button up shirts
- 2 long sleeve
- 3-5 short sleeve
- 1 Jacket
- 1 bag of socks
- 1 Sweatshirt (?)
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 1 pair of dress socks
- Chaco Shoes
- Chaco sandals (Z/2)
- Chaco flip flogs
- 2 bandannas

Toiletries

- 1 tooth brush & toothpaste
- 2 deodorants
- Shampoo/bodywash/loofa
- Razor and many replacement blades(I'd imagine they are expensive)
- Chewable Pepto
- Hand Sanitizer



So this is it so far, I have most of these things, but there are a few things I still need to get. I am still waiting for my staging kit... and getting very excited.. because then I know I can quit my job.... FREEDOM!!!!!! 35 days left ladies and gents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John... You have been busy! I think you can make it fine with only 5 maids a milking.