Thursday, September 25, 2008

You win some you lose some

Dell laptop $800.00, credit and debit card $15,000, USB stick $10.00. The fact of knowing that someone broke into your house and stole all of the above... priceless. So yeah just a little update that someone broke into my house this last weekend and stole some of my shit. I went to Granada on Saturday and when I came home on Sunday, I was going to watch a movie, but there was no laptop. I called the police and 3 hours later when they arrived (thank god I wasnt getting raped, and REALLY needed their help) one of them stayed in the truck and slept, while the other two took my police report. They decided that the person or persons got in through one of the doors, and the next day my landlord put new locks on the doors. I also went to the store and bought one of the rocks to sharpen my machete because I will be hell bent of they try to do it this weekend when I am home. I decided I would like to keep all the lights off and wait for him to come back and Ill chop his ass up. Ive already verified it with police that if I do hurt him, I will be OK because it was self defense. Soooo yeah Im still a little pissed, but a lot less pissed than I thought I would be.
On a brighter note, the new Ugly Betty, and Grey´s Anatomy are on tonight!! The office is new as well, but it´s at the same time as U.B. Damn it... choices choices choices. But there is a thunderstorm coming and Im sure the electricity will go out soon, so Ill come back in a few days and write about something else, who knows maybe Ill get the computer back... ADIOS everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John-Glad to see you aren't hiding in your apartment just waiting for the thiefs. You better get busy sharpening up the blade if you plan on getting even with your uninvited house intruders. I sent the package out today, now I will have to stop taking days off so I can afford to send another next month. Boy kid, you are expensive...I will have to send lighter packages/envelopes or just have Paul send them, I think that's a better idea. Haha

Steve should close on the house the 30th if everything goes as planned. Will send a note after all is done. Have a good week and good luck on the detective work.
Mom

Margie said...

Hola, John,
I've been reading your blog since I am a PC applicant who might be in the same area. Sorry about the theft. I keep going back and forth about whether I would take my computer since I can't imagine not having it. I use my computer for so many things. I've been participating in the PC2 yahoo group where the question of insurance comes up.

--from one of your readers, cheering your on!
¡QuĂ© te vaya bien!

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with your post. buuut, i just totally randomly thought of a phrase that reminded me of you. "can't fool me, gypsy!"

ok. hope you get back at those wacko second shift processers! ;)

~victoria