Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last Day on American Soil

THE STAGING IS OVER!! Thank the lucky stars. It was pretty much information that if you have traveled abroad, you would already know (don't go out after dark, if you do go in pairs..etc) The last few days have been so fun filled, I don't know if I can contain myself.

I am leaving in about 3 hours to fly to Nicalandia, and I cannot wait. I hear that it is the rainy season; although the temperature will be around 95. I think the weather is now what I'm worried about the most.

I should really write more, but I think Ill try and get a FEW hours of sleep before I have to get back up.

More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good thing the staging went well. Also that you did make a friend, who is classified as a weird talker like you. I think you will like the 95 degree weather also. Might be hot, but it wont be like being here in winter. Hmm 95 or negative 40, I would definetely take the 95. Good luck with the flight, and the three day retreat.

Anonymous said...

John- you should love it in Nicaragua. I know how much you enjoy sweating in hot humid weather. Just get your suntan lotion out and get that tan. Remember to use good suntan lotion. Mom